OSSGA Office, Mississauga
Lafarge Dundas, Only 12 spots available
OSSGA Office, Mississauga
OSSGA Office, Mississauga
Registration will open May 1st.
Cardinal Golf Club
Welcome to the OSSGA Job Bank/Classifieds Section. All OSSGA member companies and their volunteers are invited to post opportunities in the stone, sand and gravel industry, or openings with Associate member companies.
Detailed job openings/classifieds are posted for 45-days, or until the expiry date has passed. Members can access the website, 24/7, to review opportunities.
For more information, contact Richard Hillier, Manager, Communications, at (905) 507-0711 ext. 206.
Da-Lee Dust Control and Environmental Services
Business Development, Product Specialist – Permanent Pothole Repair
Da-Lee Dust Control and Environmental Services is a diversified company specializing in dust suppressants for unpaved roads and related sites with municipal, industrial and commercial applications and Da-Lee’s expanding offerings include winter deicers and waste management from transportation to disposal. Da-Lee is a growing and solid business that has been operating for over 40 years and has a long standing reputation for providing top quality products and services to both municipal and industrial markets. Da-Lee is continually researching and investigating ways to expand product and service offerings to these markets.
Da-Lee is introducing the UltraCrete line of high end, quality permanent pothole repair product to the Canadian market in partnership with INSTARMAC. The Product Specialist will be responsible for developing market demand, working with INSTARMAC to ensure that all brand and marketing standards are followed, prospecting and following up with sales leads, as well as maintaining customer relations with existing clientele. Currently this is a stand-alone role in this new division and requires working collaboratively with the team at Da-Lee and INSTARMAC. As such, this position requires flexibility and adaptability as job parameters, such as travel requirements, may change as the UltraCrete Canadian market is established. The initial focus is in the local market and with current clients. Great ground floor opportunity for the right candidate.
• Strong background in business development, marketing, sales and account management
• Proven track record in marketing and selling high end quality specialty, industrial, or technical product lines
• Demonstrated success in introducing new products to market would be an asset
• Must be a confident and self-directed go-getter with a hunter mentality
• Experience in related industry such as road construction, civil and infrastructure projects ideal and working with municipalities, MTO and utilities contractors an asset
• Experience collaborating with international partners preferred
• Experience working through the RFP and bidding process
• Strong oral and written communication, presentation, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Post-secondary education in business, marketing, sales, or a related field
• Must be flexible and adaptable with an enthusiastic attitude towards growth and change
• Computer proficiency – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), CRM or ERP software
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Willing and able to travel occasionally as may be required
• Position is based out of the Stoney Creek office
If you want to develop and shape the Canadian UltraCrete market, please
We thank all applicants for applying. Please be advised that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
HR-Fusion and its clients are equal opportunity employers. We welcome applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.527.2860
Aggregate Technical Specialist
Are you experienced in program delivery and have the developed ability to provide technical leadership and guidance?
If so, consider this challenging opportunity with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry as an Aggregate Technical Specialist.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• administer aggregate license/permit processes
• participate in work program activities including preparing recommendations, organizing field projects, controlling budget expenditures and monitoring progress and results of projects
• provide technical expertise and group leadership through consultation, negotiations, and conflict resolution
• prepare and implement compliance plans, conduct field inspections and investigations and provide testimonial evidence in court
• support long-range planning teams by providing technical expertise
• communicate program information to the public, clients, partners, resource industries and Indigenous peoples
Location: Aurora, Ontario
How do I qualify?
• You must have a valid class 'G' driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario, to travel to rural and remote sites.
Communication, Planning, Coordination and Interpersonal skills:
• You have demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities and experience.
• You have expertise pertaining to planning, leading/coordinating and participating in resource management program and project activities.
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills to prepare written products and to participate in briefings; public, client and agency meetings, conducting training and presenting evidence at legal proceedings.
Aggregate Expertise and Technical Knowledge:
• You have strong knowledge of and experience with aggregate resources related legislation, administrative policies/procedures, licensing and permitting.
• You have proven knowledge of compliance inspection/investigation procedures and experience conducting compliance audits and inspections, determining corrective action and providing technical information and evidence.
• You are experienced in municipal land use and resource management planning processes and have previously contributed your expertise and technical advice to planning exercises.
Salary Range: $1,069.28 - $1,227.62 per week
- 1 Permanent, 50 Bloomington Rd W, Aurora, Central Region
Please apply online, only, by Thursday, March 2, 2017, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 104050 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.