Wednesday, January 22, 2020 OSSGA Operations, Health & Safety Seminar
Marriott Toronto Airport Hotel, Mississauga
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 OSSGA Conference and AGM
NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO
Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 9:00 AM OSSGA Common Core Surface Miner Training
OSSGA Office, Mississauga
Thursday, February 27, 2020 OSSGA/Concrete Ontario Annual Ski Day
Osler Bluff Ski Club, Collingwood, ON
Monday, March 23, 2020 Generic Supervisor Training Course
OSSGA Office, Mississauga, ON
Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:00 AM OSSGA Quality Control Training
Dundas - Only 10 spots!
Our Organizational Structure
The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association is directed by elected Officers and a Board of Directors. Association committees, comprised of volunteers, complement the services provided to the membership. The Executive Director and staff handle the routine business affairs of the Association and regularly report to the Board.
- Chair of the Board: Quinn Moyer, Nelson Aggregate Co.
- Vice Chair of the Board: George Lourenco, Capital Paving
- Secretary: Vacant
- Treasurer: Scott Boyle, Miller Group
- Immediate Past Chair of the Board: Bill Marquardt, CBM Aggregates
- Executive Director: Norman Cheesman (Ex Officio Board Member)
- Ron Brent, Brent Quarries
- Jim Petrella, Dufferin Aggregates, a Division of CRH Canada Group Inc.
- David Hanratty, CBM Aggregates
- Bill Kester, Summit Aggregates
- Frank Kielbowich, Walker Industries
- Anson Le, Rice Aggregates Limited
- John Mackay, Aecon Construction & Materials
- Rob Pierce, R.W. Tomlinson
- Ryan Wall, Walker Industries
- Bruce Willmer, Lafarge Holcim Canada Inc.
- Rob Cummings, Lafarge Holcim Canada Inc. (ex-officio)
- John Buhlman, WeirFoulds, LLP
- Heather Melcher, Golder Associates Ltd.
- Jim Thornton, Toromont CAT
- David White, Devry Smith Frank LLP
- Angelo Muscillo, Bulk Transfer Systems (ex-officio)
Active Past Chairs
- Ryan Essex (2013), Miller Paving
- James Gordon (2015), Fowler Construction
- Steve Bisson (2016), Nelson Aggregate Co.
- Dan O'Hara, (2017), Dufferin Aggregates, a Division of CRH Canada Group Inc.