OSSGA Office, Mississauga, ON
OSSGA Office, Mississauga
Holiday Inn Sudbury Hotel
Welcome to the OSSGA Job Bank/Classifieds Section. All OSSGA member companies and their volunteers are invited to post opportunities in the stone, sand and gravel industry, or openings with Associate member companies.
Detailed job openings/classifieds are posted for 45-days, or until the expiry date has passed. Members can access the website, 24/7, to review opportunities.
For more information, contact Richard Hillier, Manager, Communications, at (905) 507-0711 ext. 206.
Parts & Service Manager
Haver & Boecker Canada
St. Catharines, Ontario
You are a strong leader. You understand the urgency to solve customer issues quickly and efficiently. You have a strong technical background as it relates to mechanical engineering and industrial equipment. You are able to work with multiple groups at a time including your internal team, external customers, and the sales department.
This newly created position will allow you be part of the improvement of policies and procedures as well the development of the team. The department is growing quickly and requires an individual with both technical skill and sales ability, as well as a focus on customer service and strong management.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive parts and service sales through sales representatives, dealers, end-users, and other sales channels.
- Leading all employees in the department to the achievement of the business goals.
- Understand and manage aftermarket sales and service for Haver & Boecker's processing, packing, and filling technologies.
- Manage warranty procedures including claims, disputes, and negotiations.
- Develop and implement rebuild/retrofit programs as well as parts and service contracts with key customers.
- Define and drive internal success metrics including profitability, billable hours, quotation procedures, etc.
- Generate LEAN ideas to improve products and processes.
- Manage vibration analysis reporting.
- Onsite visits to customers throughout the Americas as required.
- Adherence to all company health and safety policies.
- 3+ years in parts and service management
- Strong commercial background
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of financial analysis and financial statements
- Strong negotiation skills
- Post-secondary education (Engineering or Technical degree preferred) and/or 7 years equivalent work experience.
Haver & Boecker Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Haver & Boecker Canada will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If selected to participate, please inform of the nature of any accommodations(s) that you may require.
Please include salary expectations with your resume.
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com