Cardinal Golf Club
Montreal, Quebec - Information coming soon! Mark your calendar.
Agg101 - October 9
Agg201 - October 10
OSSGA is understood, acknowledged and supported by the government, public and others for providing essential materials, in a responsible manner, that builds a stronger Ontario. We will support the achievement of this vision through a leadership focus on seven key pillars:
- Securing the long-term availability of valuable aggregate resources.
- Environmental stewardship. OSSGA will be the model of, and the voice of, environmental sustainability and stewardship. We will advocate for consistent application of best operating standards and for environmentally responsible resource use.
- Leading the development of our industry. We are proactive. We are bold in our leadership efforts to guide the industry into the future. We seek to work productively with our partners.
- Membership engagement and recognition of the value they receive from the OSSGA.
- Public awareness and recognition of the need for a responsibly managed aggregate industry.
- Successfully affecting the development and implementation of government initiatives that promote the viability of the industry.
- Building strong and effective organizational arrangements.