Read the Winter 2018 Issue of Avenues
February 27, 2018 at 10:27 AM
The Winter 2018 Issue of Avenues as arrived!
The latest issue includes leading industry topics and trends including:
- A message from OSSGA's Executive Director, Norm Cheesman
- The Ottawa LRT: An insider's look at the largest infrastructure project ever in Canada's capital
- Safe and healthy: An OSSGA roundtable examines optimal health and safety practices at aggregate pits and quarries
- In the heart of the city: Toront's Christie Pits park was once home to one of the city's many aggregate operations
- An entrepreneur at heart: Kreator CEO Keith Miles aims to leave his makr on the industry for years to come
- Far-reaching exposure - Victor Giordano enjoys the travel, diversity and versatility that his position with VicDom offers
- Up close and personal: Why tours of pits and quarries are a critical avenue for public education
- Taking safety seriously: How and why the industry stays focused on safety when transporting aggregates
- Sites for sore eyes: A new database shows the public just what modern site rehabilitation can accomplish
- The Final Rehab: Kerncliff Park
Read the latest issue of Avenues here.